Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's a Girl!!!


My sister in law and her husband recently announced they are having a girl! They are due the end of August, so pretty soon we will have a sweet little girl in our arms! As soon as the pregnant mama makes it through the hot Texas summer, poor thing!
We don't have any baby girls in the family really, Tay is the youngest one I'm ever around and let's face it, she isn't so little anymore. The new baby girl will have her big cousin Maggie to play with, and if she's anywhere near as cute as that little Maggie we're all gonna be wrapped around her finger. I'm super excited to get to hold a sweet baby for an extended period of time. I can't wait to smell that sweet baby smell again, and hear that baby babble! It has been WAY to long!
The down side? Justin was right. He said she was going to have a girl, I said boy, and I'm telling you every time my husband is right and I'm wrong my life gets a little less rosey! But that's okay, I will drown my sorrows away with a little retail therapy, buying as many bows and cute dresses as I can find! We'll see how happy he is that he was right then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment